Transition for secondary School weekly projects 01/06/20- 05/06/20.
Year 6 01/06/20- 05/06/20 Home Learning
In case you missed the video lessons for maths w/c 18th May
Monday 18th May: https://vimeo.com/418839971
Tuesday 19th May: https://vimeo.com/419838746
Wednesday 20th May: https://vimeo.com/419932481
Thursday 21st May: https://vimeo.com/420964043
Friday 22nd May: https://vimeo.com/421056293
Here are some sites you may find useful:
- BBC Bitesize - Lots of videos and learning opportunities for all subjects.
- Classroom Secrets Learning Packs - Reading, writing and maths activities for different ages. Twinkl - Click on the link and sign up using your email address and creating a password. Use the offer code UKTWINKLHELPS.
- White Rose Maths online maths lessons. Watch a lesson video and complete the worksheet (can be downloaded and completed digitally).
- Times Table Rockstars and Numbots. Your child can access both of these programmes with their school logins. On Times Table Rockstars, children should aim to play Soundcheck for 20 minutes daily.
- IXL online. Click here for Year 3 or here for Year 4. There are interactive games to play and guides for parents.
- Mastery Mathematics Learning Packs. Take a look at the mastery mathematics home learning packs with a range of different activities and lessons.
- Y5 Talk for Writing Home-school Booklets and Y6 are an excellent resource to support your child’s speaking and listening, reading and writing skills.
using Username: wbsupport and Password: distancelearn.
Deaf Awareness Activities
This is is the learning sent home for children without internet, feel free to access some or all as an alternative or in addition to your child's learning.
As Friday Is Bank Holiday, Please enjoy and have fun and have a look at the links below. Let's remember our heroes and celebrate their victories. Happy VE Day,Stay Safe, Keep Well, See You Soon
Love Miss Lynch and the Year 6 Team xxx